Officers received a report of a suspicious vehicle with a tow rope hanging over the tailgate which left a gas station on 96A Street. An audible alarm was also going off from the business.
When officers arrived on scene, they located a smashed window and a broken ATM that was ripped from the wall. Officers made patrols and located the suspect vehicle which then collided with a police vehicle. Spike strips were deployed on the vehicle and was successful. The vehicle was followed to Taylor where two suspects were seen fleeing from the truck.
The male passenger was found hiding in the grass near the truck and arrested. The driver was also arrested.
- Break and Enter,
- Flight from police,
- Assault Peace Officer with a weapon
- Two counts of Fail to Comply with Recognizance.
The male passenger was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- Break and Enter
- Breach of Recognizance
Charges for an additional attempted ATM theft which occurred at around 3:30 AM on April 19, 2019, at another gas station on the west side of Fort St. John, where the same truck was used.
- Canada Wide Warrant issued for Prince George man… October 11, 2019
- Police seek two males in connection to the death of Gregory Wale… October 11, 2019
- Male succumbs to injuries following fight on 20th Ave… October 10, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 27, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, 0.1°C October 14, 2019
- Sunday night: Mainly cloudy. Low minus 2. October 13, 2019
- Monday: Mainly cloudy. High plus 5. October 13, 2019
- Monday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 2. October 13, 2019
- Tuesday: Snow. High plus 2. October 13, 2019
- Tuesday night: Periods of snow. Low zero. October 13, 2019
- Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 10. October 13, 2019
- Wednesday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 2. POP 30% October 13, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 10. POP 30% October 13, 2019