PRINCE GEORGE, BC: On Tuesday March 19, 2019, the Prince George RCMP received a report of a suspicious male in a vehicle approaching a child walking near North Tabour Boulevard and Ospika Boulevard. The male tried to convince the child to get into the vehicle but drove away when the child refused.
There are two similar incidents that have occurred in Prince George involving a male with a similar description driving a similar vehicle.
The first incident occurred on February 19, 2019, where a male followed a child for several blocks in his vehicle near Heritage Elementary School. The second incident occurred on February 25, 2019, where a male approached a child near Heritage Elementary School and attempted to convince the child to get into his vehicle.
The male is described as:
- Caucasion Male
- Aged 30-40 years old
- Short dark hair and a short dark beard with flecks of grey, approximately 1 inch in length
- Scar on his right eyebrow
The vehicle is believed to be a newer model White Toyota Tundra with an extended cab and a black tonneau cover. It is similar to the image below but it will have a tonneau cover on the back…
If you have any information about these incidents, please contact the Prince George RCMP at 250-561-3300 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Suspect in custody following Police Incident in Dawson Creek… January 28, 2020
- Open… Alaska Highway CLOSED north of Fort St. John… January 24, 2020
- Search crews locate man who spent close to 20 hours in deep snow… January 24, 2020