Ended. Avalanche Control will be in effect from 12:30 pm until 1:30 pm MST on Saturday Feb 2. Expect delays and make sure you have adequate fuel for the wait.
Update: As of 7:30 pm PST, the Pine Pass travel advisory remains in effect until Saturday morning. Travel only if you must.
Motorists be advised that Highway 97 has a Travel Advisory in effect. The Advisory is in effect from Mackenzie Junction to Chetwynd.
Travel advisory in effect between Highway 39 and Hasler Rd for 123.2 km (23 km south of Chetwynd to Mackenzie Junction). Due to winter storm conditions, drivers are advised to drive with caution. Next update time Fri Feb 1 at 8:00 PM MST. Last updated Fri Feb 1 at 2:54 PM MST. (DBC-5215)
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 18, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mainly Sunny, 5.3°C January 25, 2022
- Tuesday: Clearing. High plus 5. January 25, 2022
- Tuesday night: A few clouds. Low minus 1. January 25, 2022
- Wednesday: Mainly sunny. Temperature steady near minus 2. January 25, 2022
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 5. January 25, 2022
- Thursday: Sunny. High minus 3. January 25, 2022
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. January 25, 2022
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3. January 25, 2022
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. January 25, 2022