Ended. Avalanche Control will be in effect from 12:30 pm until 1:30 pm MST on Saturday Feb 2. Expect delays and make sure you have adequate fuel for the wait.
Update: As of 7:30 pm PST, the Pine Pass travel advisory remains in effect until Saturday morning. Travel only if you must.
Motorists be advised that Highway 97 has a Travel Advisory in effect. The Advisory is in effect from Mackenzie Junction to Chetwynd.
Travel advisory in effect between Highway 39 and Hasler Rd for 123.2 km (23 km south of Chetwynd to Mackenzie Junction). Due to winter storm conditions, drivers are advised to drive with caution. Next update time Fri Feb 1 at 8:00 PM MST. Last updated Fri Feb 1 at 2:54 PM MST. (DBC-5215)
- Freezing rain in the forecast for BC Peace… October 20, 2019
- Police seek three wanted persons in unrelated files… October 19, 2019
- Probable case of vaping-related illness found in B.C… October 17, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 27, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 0.6°C October 21, 2019
- Sunday night: Snow. Low minus 3. October 20, 2019
- Monday: Chance of flurries. High plus 2. POP 60% October 20, 2019
- Monday night: Snow. Low minus 3. October 20, 2019
- Tuesday: Periods of snow or rain. High plus 2. October 20, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 4. October 20, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 5. October 20, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 1. October 20, 2019
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. October 20, 2019