Ended. Avalanche Control will be in effect from 12:30 pm until 1:30 pm MST on Saturday Feb 2. Expect delays and make sure you have adequate fuel for the wait.
Update: As of 7:30 pm PST, the Pine Pass travel advisory remains in effect until Saturday morning. Travel only if you must.
Motorists be advised that Highway 97 has a Travel Advisory in effect. The Advisory is in effect from Mackenzie Junction to Chetwynd.
Travel advisory in effect between Highway 39 and Hasler Rd for 123.2 km (23 km south of Chetwynd to Mackenzie Junction). Due to winter storm conditions, drivers are advised to drive with caution. Next update time Fri Feb 1 at 8:00 PM MST. Last updated Fri Feb 1 at 2:54 PM MST. (DBC-5215)
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, -6.7°C February 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of flurries. High minus 3. POP 40% February 19, 2019
- Tuesday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 11. February 19, 2019
- Wednesday: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 10. February 19, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 19. February 19, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High minus 7. February 19, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 15. February 19, 2019
- Friday: Periods of snow. High minus 8. February 19, 2019
- Friday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 15. February 19, 2019