PRINCE GEORGE, BC: On Friday January 18th, 2019 at approximately 4:00 PM, the Prince George RCMP received a report of a suspicious occurrence involving a child that occurred near the intersection of 17th Avenue and Victoria Street in Prince George.
Police were advised that a pre-teen boy walking alone was approached and spoken to by a man. The man was said to be driving an older, red, two door rusty pick-up.
The boy ran to a safe place, however police were not immediately called. Patrols for the vehicle and driver were negative.
The man was described as:
· Caucasian male
· Approximately 168 cm (5’6′)
· Heavy set build
· Short hair
· Wearing sandals, jeans and a black hoody
The investigation into this incident is continuing. Police would like to speak to the driver. If you have any information about this incident or the person involved, please contact the Prince George RCMP at (250)561-3300 or anonymously contact Crime Stoppers at 1(800)222-8477.
- Armed Robbery suspect caught… May 22, 2019
- Full Category 2 fire ban takes affect Thursday… May 22, 2019
- More than 20,000 new homes underway for people throughout B.C. May 22, 2019