Tumbler Ridge is in desperate need of help!!!
On January 20th at 10pm pacific time(11pm mountain time) all the voting ends for the sled town show down. Why wouldn’t we keep BC as the sled town province?
Please help Tumbler Ridge keep this title in BC!
What makes Tumbler Ridge the best Sled Town….:
– At one point, way back in the hill climb days, it had the largest Snowmobile Club membership in B.C.
– Snowmobiling has been a part of the community since the town existed (and possibly even before)
– One of very few places you can legally ride Snowmobiles in town (with the proper insurance and paper work)
– Unsurpassed and almost endless riding in the north Rockies with excellent snow (just come to Tumbler to find out!)
– Amazing community and awesome people who go out of their way to help out
– Beautiful scenery and Town
Just a few highlights of what makes Tumbler Ridge the Best Sled Town!!! Help us win by clicking in the link below and then voting Tumbler Ridge!
#sledtownshowdown #votefortumbler #BCversusMB