PRINCE GEORGE, BC: The Prince George RCMP continue to investigate the disappearance of Robert POULIN.
On December 28, 2018 at approximately 9 pm, the Prince George RCMP and the Prince George Fire Rescue Service responded to a report of a residential fire at 4416 Greenwood Street.
While responding to this fire, police located a 2004 Black Ford F-150 pickup truck. This truck was determined to be related to the residence. The owner of the residence and the truck, Robert (Bob) POULIN, has not yet been located and Police consider his disappearance suspicious.
Police are interested in speaking with anyone who may have information about POULIN’s truck on the days leading up to December 28, 2018. They are seeking the public’s assistance in locating any witnesses or vehicle dash camera footage that was recorded on the following dates:
December 27, 2018 from 5:00 AM to 3:00 PM between Chetwynd, BC and Fort St. John, BC. During this time the police know that the truck had a white canopy on the back as shown in the photo below.
December 28, 2018 from 12:00 AM (midnight) to 9:00 PM between Fort St. John, BC and Prince George, BC. During this time the vehicle no longer had the canopy attached as shown below.
If you have any information, please contact Cpl. Meghan DRISCOLL of the Prince George RCMP at 250-561-3300 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John May 24, 2019
- Current Conditions: Smoke, 16.7°C May 24, 2019
- Friday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 40% May 24, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 8. POP 40% May 24, 2019
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 30% May 24, 2019
- Saturday night: Clear. Low plus 2. May 24, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 25. May 24, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 8. May 24, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. May 24, 2019
- Monday night: Clear. Low 11. May 24, 2019