WILLIAMS LAKE, BC: Police in Williams Lake are asking for the public’s help following an Attempted Abduction early Wednesday evening…
Police say a female was walking alone on 2nd Ave North when an unknown male asked for a smoke. Once the female offered the cigarette, the male grabbed her arm and attempted to take control of her. The female kicked her way free and ran to safety and called police for assistance.
Police are describing the male suspect as a:
- Caucasian male
- Short and heavy set
- Approximately 50 years of age
- Red and black plaid shirt
- Black hat
- Wearing a blue denim jacket
Police are reminding those who walk alone to possibly pair up with someone, walk in well-lit areas and keep headphones off while walking in the dark.
If anyone has any information about the incident please contact the Williams Lake RCMP at 250-392-6211 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- BC Search and Rescue societies receive funding… March 23, 2019
- Three seriously injured following crash on Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- Open… Hwy 16 West CLOSED at Hwy 97… March 23, 2019