FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police are asking for witnesses to come forward following an incident at a house party back in mid October…
Police say around 4 AM on October 14, 2018, a female was at a residential house party on 102 Ave when she was assaulted with a knife. The female was taken to hospital for medical treatment.
To further the investigation, the Fort St. John RCMP request the assistance of the public in order to identify the assailant.
“It is likely that someone else who was at the party has information about what happened and possibly knows who assaulted the victim,” said Cst Neustaeter. “Our goal is to have anyone with further information about this serious assault to come forward.”
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying the suspect, you are asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca.
- Driver forced off the road near South Taylor Hill… January 17, 2019
- Southeast District Major Crime Unit Arrest Shooting Suspect… January 17, 2019
- Unlocked vehicles an easy target for thieves… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.1°C January 18, 2019
- Thursday night: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 20. January 17, 2019
- Friday: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 19. January 17, 2019
- Friday night: Periods of light snow. Temperature steady near minus 18. January 17, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 13. January 17, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy. Low minus 14. January 17, 2019
- Sunday: Snow. High minus 10. January 17, 2019
- Sunday night: Cloudy. Low minus 14. January 17, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 3. January 17, 2019