FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police are asking for witnesses to come forward following an incident at a house party back in mid October…
Police say around 4 AM on October 14, 2018, a female was at a residential house party on 102 Ave when she was assaulted with a knife. The female was taken to hospital for medical treatment.
To further the investigation, the Fort St. John RCMP request the assistance of the public in order to identify the assailant.
“It is likely that someone else who was at the party has information about what happened and possibly knows who assaulted the victim,” said Cst Neustaeter. “Our goal is to have anyone with further information about this serious assault to come forward.”
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying the suspect, you are asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca.
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John May 24, 2019
- Current Conditions: Smoke, 16.7°C May 24, 2019
- Friday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 40% May 24, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 8. POP 40% May 24, 2019
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 30% May 24, 2019
- Saturday night: Clear. Low plus 2. May 24, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 25. May 24, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 8. May 24, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. May 24, 2019
- Monday night: Clear. Low 11. May 24, 2019