FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police are asking for witnesses to come forward following an incident at a house party back in mid October…
Police say around 4 AM on October 14, 2018, a female was at a residential house party on 102 Ave when she was assaulted with a knife. The female was taken to hospital for medical treatment.
To further the investigation, the Fort St. John RCMP request the assistance of the public in order to identify the assailant.
“It is likely that someone else who was at the party has information about what happened and possibly knows who assaulted the victim,” said Cst Neustaeter. “Our goal is to have anyone with further information about this serious assault to come forward.”
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying the suspect, you are asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca.
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH , Fort St. John July 19, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 20.2°C July 20, 2019
- Friday night: Showers or thunderstorms. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 22. July 19, 2019
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 24. July 19, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. July 19, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. July 19, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 13. POP 60% July 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 60% July 19, 2019