FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police are asking for witnesses to come forward following an incident at a house party back in mid October…
Police say around 4 AM on October 14, 2018, a female was at a residential house party on 102 Ave when she was assaulted with a knife. The female was taken to hospital for medical treatment.
To further the investigation, the Fort St. John RCMP request the assistance of the public in order to identify the assailant.
“It is likely that someone else who was at the party has information about what happened and possibly knows who assaulted the victim,” said Cst Neustaeter. “Our goal is to have anyone with further information about this serious assault to come forward.”
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying the suspect, you are asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca.
- BC Search and Rescue societies receive funding… March 23, 2019
- Three seriously injured following crash on Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- Open… Hwy 16 West CLOSED at Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John March 23, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.9°C March 24, 2019
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low zero. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Sunday: Chance of showers. High 6. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 2. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Monday: Cloudy. High 6. March 23, 2019
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 2. March 23, 2019
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. March 23, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 2. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Wednesday: Chance of flurries. High plus 3. POP 40% March 23, 2019