Environment Canada has issued a Snowfall Warning for the BC Peace Region. 10 to 20 cm of snow is expected to begin late Friday night. Details below…
Snowfall with total amounts of 10 to 20 cm is expected.
A low pressure system will approach the BC Peace River region tonight and move into Alberta on Saturday. Snow heavy at times will develop tonight and persist through Saturday afternoon.
Strong northwest winds in the wake of the low may produce local blowing snow with reduced visibility on Saturday.
Rapidly accumulating snow will make travel difficult.
Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH , Fort St. John July 19, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 20.2°C July 20, 2019
- Friday night: Showers or thunderstorms. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 22. July 19, 2019
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 24. July 19, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. July 19, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. July 19, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 13. POP 60% July 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 60% July 19, 2019