Environment Canada has issued a Snowfall Warning for the BC Peace Region. 10 to 20 cm of snow is expected to begin late Friday night. Details below…
Snowfall with total amounts of 10 to 20 cm is expected.
A low pressure system will approach the BC Peace River region tonight and move into Alberta on Saturday. Snow heavy at times will develop tonight and persist through Saturday afternoon.
Strong northwest winds in the wake of the low may produce local blowing snow with reduced visibility on Saturday.
Rapidly accumulating snow will make travel difficult.
Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 18.4°C May 23, 2022
- Monday: Mainly cloudy. High 19. May 23, 2022
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 40% May 23, 2022
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 15. POP 40% May 23, 2022
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 6. POP 40% May 23, 2022
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High 12. May 23, 2022
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 3. May 23, 2022
- Thursday: Sunny. High 16. May 23, 2022
- Thursday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 30% May 23, 2022