PRINCE GEORGE, BC: Just after 11:00 PM on Sunday December 16th, 2018, the Prince George RCMP received a report of a Break & Enter in progress at a commercial business on the 400 block of Queensway in Prince George. A lone male was witnessed entering the business.
Police attended the scene and searched the area for the suspect. A car mirror was broken off and used to smash a window to the business. Clothing items were stolen.
A 43 year-old Prince George man well known to police, was arrested a short time later wearing clothes found to be from the business.
The BC Prosecution Service approved the following charges against Robert Richard PRETTIE:
· Break & Enter to commit Theft
· Possession of Property Obtained by Crime under $5000
· Mischief Under $5000
PRETTIE attended court on Monday December 17th and pled guilty to Break & Enter. He was sentenced to 118 days in jail and 1 year probation.
Written and released by Prince George RCMP.
- Driver forced off the road near South Taylor Hill… January 17, 2019
- Southeast District Major Crime Unit Arrest Shooting Suspect… January 17, 2019
- Unlocked vehicles an easy target for thieves… January 16, 2019