Environment Canada has issued a Snowfall Warning for the Pine Pass and BC Peace Region.
Snowfall with total amounts of about 15 cm is expected.
Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.
Weather in the mountains can change suddenly resulting in hazardous driving conditions.
Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions. ShiftIntoWinter.ca reminds drivers to know before you go. Adjust to winter driving behaviour and use winter tires and chains.
Road conditions are available at http://www.drivebc.ca.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- Driver forced off the road near South Taylor Hill… January 17, 2019
- Southeast District Major Crime Unit Arrest Shooting Suspect… January 17, 2019
- Unlocked vehicles an easy target for thieves… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.1°C January 18, 2019
- Thursday night: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 20. January 17, 2019
- Friday: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 19. January 17, 2019
- Friday night: Periods of light snow. Temperature steady near minus 18. January 17, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 13. January 17, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy. Low minus 14. January 17, 2019
- Sunday: Snow. High minus 10. January 17, 2019
- Sunday night: Cloudy. Low minus 14. January 17, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 3. January 17, 2019