Environment Canada has issued a Snowfall Warning for the Pine Pass and BC Peace Region.
Snowfall with total amounts of about 15 cm is expected.
Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.
Weather in the mountains can change suddenly resulting in hazardous driving conditions.
Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions. ShiftIntoWinter.ca reminds drivers to know before you go. Adjust to winter driving behaviour and use winter tires and chains.
Road conditions are available at http://www.drivebc.ca.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- BC Search and Rescue societies receive funding… March 23, 2019
- Three seriously injured following crash on Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- Open… Hwy 16 West CLOSED at Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John March 23, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.9°C March 24, 2019
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low zero. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Sunday: Chance of showers. High 6. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 2. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Monday: Cloudy. High 6. March 23, 2019
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 2. March 23, 2019
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. March 23, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 2. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Wednesday: Chance of flurries. High plus 3. POP 40% March 23, 2019