Environment Canada has issued a Snowfall Warning for the Pine Pass and BC Peace Region.
Snowfall with total amounts of about 15 cm is expected.
Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.
Weather in the mountains can change suddenly resulting in hazardous driving conditions.
Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions. ShiftIntoWinter.ca reminds drivers to know before you go. Adjust to winter driving behaviour and use winter tires and chains.
Road conditions are available at http://www.drivebc.ca.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- Human remains found near Prince George… June 26, 2019
- Police investigating theft of mountain bike… June 26, 2019
- Police seize malnourished dog; Home owner Medevac to hospital… June 25, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John June 18, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 15.9°C June 26, 2019
- Wednesday: Showers or thunderstorms. High 20. June 26, 2019
- Wednesday night: Showers or thunderstorms. Low 9. June 26, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 40% June 26, 2019
- Thursday night: Chance of showers. Low 11. POP 60% June 26, 2019
- Friday: Chance of showers. High 19. POP 60% June 26, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 10. POP 60% June 26, 2019
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High 17. POP 60% June 26, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low 10. June 26, 2019