PRINCE GEORGE, BC: On December 11, 2018, the Prince George RCMP Sex Crimes Unit executed a search warrant at a Prince George residence. This was in relation to an investigation into the Possession of Child Pornography.
As a result of the search warrant a suspect was identified and arrested. This suspect, a 32 year-old male, has since been charged with the following offences:
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Accessing Child Pornography
The male is scheduled to appear in Prince George Provincial court on January 2, 2019. He is currently bound by numerous court ordered conditions including no access to the internet and not to have any contact with children under the age of 17.
- Windy conditions could increase fire risk in BC Peace… April 18, 2019
- Unsafe vehicles targeted by Police… April 18, 2019
- Faster, better access to team-based primary care coming to Prince George… April 17, 2019