After a lengthy closure Hwy 29 is now open as of 3:30 AM MST. The RCMP has not released details at this time.
Motorists be advised that Highway 29 is CLOSED in both directions near Chetwynd following a collision. Keep updated using DriveBC.ca.
Highway 29, in both directions. Road is CLOSED due to a collision between N Access Rd and Moberly Lake Rd for 6.9 km (Chetwynd). Assessment in progress. Estimated time of opening not available. Detour in effect. Detour via Dawson Creek to Fort St. John. Next update time Sat Dec 1 at 12:00 AM MST. Last updated Fri Nov 30 at 10:12 PM MST. (DBC-3712)
- Driver forced off the road near South Taylor Hill… January 17, 2019
- Southeast District Major Crime Unit Arrest Shooting Suspect… January 17, 2019
- Unlocked vehicles an easy target for thieves… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.1°C January 18, 2019
- Thursday night: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 20. January 17, 2019
- Friday: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 19. January 17, 2019
- Friday night: Periods of light snow. Temperature steady near minus 18. January 17, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 13. January 17, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy. Low minus 14. January 17, 2019
- Sunday: Snow. High minus 10. January 17, 2019
- Sunday night: Cloudy. Low minus 14. January 17, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 3. January 17, 2019