After a lengthy closure Hwy 29 is now open as of 3:30 AM MST. The RCMP has not released details at this time.
Motorists be advised that Highway 29 is CLOSED in both directions near Chetwynd following a collision. Keep updated using DriveBC.ca.
Highway 29, in both directions. Road is CLOSED due to a collision between N Access Rd and Moberly Lake Rd for 6.9 km (Chetwynd). Assessment in progress. Estimated time of opening not available. Detour in effect. Detour via Dawson Creek to Fort St. John. Next update time Sat Dec 1 at 12:00 AM MST. Last updated Fri Nov 30 at 10:12 PM MST. (DBC-3712)
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 31, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.6°C April 18, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 15. POP 30% April 18, 2019
- Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Low plus 1. April 18, 2019
- Friday: Mainly sunny. High 10. April 18, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 3. POP 30% April 18, 2019
- Saturday: Sunny. High 7. April 18, 2019
- Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 3. April 18, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 14. April 18, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low zero. April 18, 2019