VANCOUVER, BC: A former Prince George resident has been arrested in Vancouver for alleged historical sexual offences involving a young girl and investigators believe there are more victims…
On Monday, officers arrested Kevin Alexander ROBERTS, 46, on offences allegedly committed in Prince George and Vancouver.
The victim, now an adult, reported the crimes to Vancouver Police. Crown Counsel has approved several charges against ROBERTS including
- sexual assault,
- sexual interference, sexual assault with a weapon,
- invitation to sexual touching,
- and assault causing bodily harm.
Police believe there are additional survivors, who would be between the ages of four and 18, at the time of the offences. Roberts is a truck driver on routes throughout B.C. and Alberta. He has also worked as a school bus driver in the Prince George area, as a mover and has a transient lifestyle.
“These types of crimes are extremely traumatic and survivors live with the life-long impact,” says Sergeant Jason Robillard. “We are providing this information and a photo of the suspect, with hopes that we will uncover more information and help prevent this from happening to someone else.”
Anyone with more information is asked to call the VPD’s Sex Crime Unit at 604-717-0600 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477.
Released by Prince George RCMP. Edits by PJXM News.
- Excessive speeder ticketed twice within 30 minutes… December 7, 2018
- Suspect driver causes havoc on 15th Ave… December 7, 2018
- Possible fraudulent activity occurring in Fraser Lake… December 7, 2018