Click here for the latest highway conditions for the BC Peace.
Environment Canada has issued a Special Weather Statement for the BC Peace as a warm front approaches the region…
South Taylor Hill, near Big Bam Road. DriveBC.ca
Temperatures are expected to warm up this coming week which will melt quite a bit of snow the region recently received. Environment Canada details below…
A warm front is forecast to approach northeastern BC this afternoon. Warm air aloft overriding the cold air near the surface may produce areas of freezing rain over the BC Peace River region starting this afternoon. The risk of freezing rain should end overnight as surface temperatures rise to above freezing behind the front.
Top of South Taylor Hill, DriveBC.caShould freezing rain occur, surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become icy and slippery. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions.
- Second measles case in 100 Mile… March 24, 2019
- Three arrested during High-Risk incident in Quesnel… March 24, 2019
- BC Search and Rescue societies receive funding… March 23, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 24, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 4.8°C March 25, 2019
- Sunday night: Chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. POP 60% March 24, 2019
- Monday: Chance of rain showers or flurries. High 7. POP 60% March 24, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 2. POP 30% March 24, 2019
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 6. March 24, 2019
- Tuesday night: Clear. Low minus 4. March 24, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 6. March 24, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 4. March 24, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High 8. March 24, 2019