Click here for the latest highway conditions for the BC Peace.
Environment Canada has issued a Special Weather Statement for the BC Peace as a warm front approaches the region…
South Taylor Hill, near Big Bam Road. DriveBC.ca
Temperatures are expected to warm up this coming week which will melt quite a bit of snow the region recently received. Environment Canada details below…
A warm front is forecast to approach northeastern BC this afternoon. Warm air aloft overriding the cold air near the surface may produce areas of freezing rain over the BC Peace River region starting this afternoon. The risk of freezing rain should end overnight as surface temperatures rise to above freezing behind the front.
Top of South Taylor Hill, DriveBC.caShould freezing rain occur, surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become icy and slippery. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions.
- Excessive speeder ticketed twice within 30 minutes… December 7, 2018
- Suspect driver causes havoc on 15th Ave… December 7, 2018
- Possible fraudulent activity occurring in Fraser Lake… December 7, 2018
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John December 3, 2018
- Current Conditions: Mainly Sunny, 1.0°C December 10, 2018
- Monday: Mainly sunny. High plus 2. December 10, 2018
- Monday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 3. December 10, 2018
- Tuesday: Periods of snow. High plus 3. December 10, 2018
- Tuesday night: Clear. Low minus 1. December 10, 2018
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 3. December 10, 2018
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 2. December 10, 2018
- Thursday: Sunny. High zero. December 10, 2018
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 8. December 10, 2018