PRINCE GEORGE, BC: On Sunday November 11th, 2018 at approximately 8:45 PM, a local dry cleaning business near the corner of 15th Avenue and Johnson Street was broken into and an ATM machine was stolen.
Surveillance images of the incident show two masked suspects smashed a glass door, entered the business and stole the ATM (automated teller machine). The suspects fled the area in a pickup truck before police were called.
Suspect one is described as:
- Wearing brown work overalls and red gloves
Suspect two is described as:
- Wearing grey work overalls and white & black gloves
The vehicle is described as:
- A grey 4 door Dodge RAM 1500 pickup
- Late model (last 10 years)
- Running boards
- Factory rims
- Split dual exhaust
- Trailer hitch
- With a large scrape on the passenger side front door
This incident occurred along 15th Avenue, a major thoroughfare in our community. Many vehicles drove by while the suspects backed the vehicle up to the door, smashed the glass door and loaded the ATM into the truck after business hours.
If you have any information about this Criminal offence or the persons responsible, please contact the Prince George RCMP at (250)561-3300 or anonymously contact Crime Stoppers at 1(800)222-8477.
- Fentanyl and Cocaine seized during latest drug bust on the Hart… February 15, 2019
- Officers stop to help local mom stranded with two kids… February 15, 2019
- UPDATED.. Police continue to investigate kidnapping incident in Kamloops… February 15, 2019