Just a reminder that PJXM is running off PST and not MST! We are 1 hour behind the BC Peace Region. Most DriveBC images are on BC time so please keep this in mind that you’ll need to add 1 hour to each time stamp.
For those in the BC Peace Region, Environment Canada is still forecasting an additional 5 to 10 cm of snow for this morning.
Expect the same for those travelling into the Pine Pass today. All highways in the BC Peace are snow covered, blowing snow with limited visibility. If you do not need to travel today, it is best to stay home.
- Police asking for help to locate two missing people… January 16, 2019
- Police investigating incident involving Shots Fired and Forcible Entry.. January 16, 2019
- Homicide investigation underway in Prince George… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C January 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Periods of snow. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon. January 16, 2019
- Wednesday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Thursday: Periods of light snow. High minus 19. POP 40% January 16, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 18. POP 60% January 16, 2019
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low minus 18. January 16, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 15. January 16, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 14. January 16, 2019