Just a reminder that PJXM is running off PST and not MST! We are 1 hour behind the BC Peace Region. Most DriveBC images are on BC time so please keep this in mind that you’ll need to add 1 hour to each time stamp.
For those in the BC Peace Region, Environment Canada is still forecasting an additional 5 to 10 cm of snow for this morning.
Expect the same for those travelling into the Pine Pass today. All highways in the BC Peace are snow covered, blowing snow with limited visibility. If you do not need to travel today, it is best to stay home.
- Windy conditions could increase fire risk in BC Peace… April 18, 2019
- Unsafe vehicles targeted by Police… April 18, 2019
- Faster, better access to team-based primary care coming to Prince George… April 17, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 31, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 9.0°C April 22, 2019
- Sunday night: A few clouds. Low plus 2. April 21, 2019
- Monday: Rain. High 14. April 21, 2019
- Monday night: Clearing. Low plus 1. April 21, 2019
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 11. April 21, 2019
- Tuesday night: Clear. Low minus 1. April 21, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 6. April 21, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 4. April 21, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High 7. April 21, 2019