Environment Canada has issued a Snowfall Warning for the Pine Pass and BC Peace Region effective today. 10 to 20 cm of snow is in the forecast for this evening and into Sunday morning.
Below is an image from DriveBC.ca in Fort St. John. Use DriveBC for the latest in road conditions. Please drive safe!
Environment Canada details below the photo…
An approaching Pacific frontal system will track inland today and move across the interior tonight. Snow will begin this evening and taper to flurries near noon Sunday with snowfall amounts of 10 to 20 cm expected.
Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions. Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 31, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.6°C April 18, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 15. POP 30% April 18, 2019
- Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Low plus 1. April 18, 2019
- Friday: Mainly sunny. High 10. April 18, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 3. POP 30% April 18, 2019
- Saturday: Sunny. High 7. April 18, 2019
- Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 3. April 18, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 14. April 18, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low zero. April 18, 2019