Environment Canada has issued a Snowfall Warning for the Pine Pass and BC Peace Region effective today. 10 to 20 cm of snow is in the forecast for this evening and into Sunday morning.
Below is an image from DriveBC.ca in Fort St. John. Use DriveBC for the latest in road conditions. Please drive safe!
Environment Canada details below the photo…
An approaching Pacific frontal system will track inland today and move across the interior tonight. Snow will begin this evening and taper to flurries near noon Sunday with snowfall amounts of 10 to 20 cm expected.
Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions. Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- Police asking for help to locate two missing people… January 16, 2019
- Police investigating incident involving Shots Fired and Forcible Entry.. January 16, 2019
- Homicide investigation underway in Prince George… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C January 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Periods of snow. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon. January 16, 2019
- Wednesday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Thursday: Periods of light snow. High minus 19. POP 40% January 16, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 18. POP 60% January 16, 2019
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low minus 18. January 16, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 15. January 16, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 14. January 16, 2019