FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On October 15, 2018, just after 6:30 AM, RCMP received a report to attend the area of 94th Ave and 94th Street for a male laying in the middle of the street.
Members attended and began to investigate a suspected Hit & Run between a vehicle and the approximately 30 year-old male. The male was transported to hospital for further medical attention. The investigation is in the early stages but the RCMP continue to investigate with the assistance of the RCMP Traffic Reconstruction Unit.
The Fort St. John RCMP request the public find alternate routes of travel as the road will be closed for an indeterminate amount of time as the investigation continues.
If anyone was in the area and saw anything suspicious or has information about this incident, please contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca
Written and released by Fort St. John
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 31, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.6°C April 18, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 15. POP 30% April 18, 2019
- Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Low plus 1. April 18, 2019
- Friday: Mainly sunny. High 10. April 18, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 3. POP 30% April 18, 2019
- Saturday: Sunny. High 7. April 18, 2019
- Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 3. April 18, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 14. April 18, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low zero. April 18, 2019