FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On October 15, 2018, just after 6:30 AM, RCMP received a report to attend the area of 94th Ave and 94th Street for a male laying in the middle of the street.
Members attended and began to investigate a suspected Hit & Run between a vehicle and the approximately 30 year-old male. The male was transported to hospital for further medical attention. The investigation is in the early stages but the RCMP continue to investigate with the assistance of the RCMP Traffic Reconstruction Unit.
The Fort St. John RCMP request the public find alternate routes of travel as the road will be closed for an indeterminate amount of time as the investigation continues.
If anyone was in the area and saw anything suspicious or has information about this incident, please contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca
Written and released by Fort St. John
- Police asking for help to locate two missing people… January 16, 2019
- Police investigating incident involving Shots Fired and Forcible Entry.. January 16, 2019
- Homicide investigation underway in Prince George… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C January 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Periods of snow. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon. January 16, 2019
- Wednesday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Thursday: Periods of light snow. High minus 19. POP 40% January 16, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 18. POP 60% January 16, 2019
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low minus 18. January 16, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 15. January 16, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 14. January 16, 2019