FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On October 15, 2018, just after 6:30 AM, RCMP received a report to attend the area of 94th Ave and 94th Street for a male laying in the middle of the street.
Members attended and began to investigate a suspected Hit & Run between a vehicle and the approximately 30 year-old male. The male was transported to hospital for further medical attention. The investigation is in the early stages but the RCMP continue to investigate with the assistance of the RCMP Traffic Reconstruction Unit.
The Fort St. John RCMP request the public find alternate routes of travel as the road will be closed for an indeterminate amount of time as the investigation continues.
If anyone was in the area and saw anything suspicious or has information about this incident, please contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca
Written and released by Fort St. John
- Fentanyl, cocaine and meth seized during Search Warrant… October 20, 2020
- Various city parks to close early… October 20, 2020
- BC records another 127 deaths from illicit drugs… October 20, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 20, 2020
- Current Conditions: Drifting Snow, -10.4°C October 21, 2020
- Wednesday: Flurries. High minus 8. October 21, 2020
- Wednesday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 12. October 21, 2020
- Thursday: Mainly cloudy. High minus 10. October 21, 2020
- Thursday night: Cloudy. Low minus 12. October 21, 2020
- Friday: Cloudy. High minus 9. October 21, 2020
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 14. October 21, 2020
- Saturday: Sunny. High minus 6. October 21, 2020
- Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 9. October 21, 2020