FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On October 15, 2018, just after 6:30 AM, RCMP received a report to attend the area of 94th Ave and 94th Street for a male laying in the middle of the street.
Members attended and began to investigate a suspected Hit & Run between a vehicle and the approximately 30 year-old male. The male was transported to hospital for further medical attention. The investigation is in the early stages but the RCMP continue to investigate with the assistance of the RCMP Traffic Reconstruction Unit.
The Fort St. John RCMP request the public find alternate routes of travel as the road will be closed for an indeterminate amount of time as the investigation continues.
If anyone was in the area and saw anything suspicious or has information about this incident, please contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca
Written and released by Fort St. John
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH , Fort St. John July 19, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 20.2°C July 20, 2019
- Friday night: Showers or thunderstorms. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 22. July 19, 2019
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 24. July 19, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. July 19, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. July 19, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 13. POP 60% July 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 60% July 19, 2019