“As winter approaches and driving becomes more challenging, we want people to be aware of things they can do to stay safe during their travels“, says Cpl. Mike Halskov of BC RCMP Traffic Services. “Ultimately, we want to minimize collisions, injuries and fatalities on our roadways in our ongoing effort to make our roadways safer for all road users.”
Don’t forget to Know Before You Go by using DriveBC.ca! Several new cameras have been installed in northern BC, including two on Hwy 97 near the Braden road, one for Hwy 29 near Fort St. John and an updated view to Hwy 2 near the BC/Alberta border.
Written and released by BC RCMP. Additions by PJXM News.
- Driver forced off the road near South Taylor Hill… January 17, 2019
- Southeast District Major Crime Unit Arrest Shooting Suspect… January 17, 2019
- Unlocked vehicles an easy target for thieves… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.1°C January 18, 2019
- Thursday night: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 20. January 17, 2019
- Friday: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 19. January 17, 2019
- Friday night: Periods of light snow. Temperature steady near minus 18. January 17, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 13. January 17, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy. Low minus 14. January 17, 2019
- Sunday: Snow. High minus 10. January 17, 2019
- Sunday night: Cloudy. Low minus 14. January 17, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 3. January 17, 2019