The family of the deceased male has been notified. The female passenger was transported by BC Ambulance Services to Fort St. John Hospital for assessment and released shortly thereafter.
If anyone witnessed the collision, has any dash cam video, or observed the vehicle’s driving behaviour prior to the crash, they are asked to contact the Fort St John RCMP at 250-787-8100. If you wish to remain anonymous call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca
Written and released by Fort St. John RCMP with edits by PJXM News.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 31, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 4.8°C April 18, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 15. POP 30% April 18, 2019
- Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Low plus 1. April 18, 2019
- Friday: Mainly sunny. High 10. April 18, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 3. POP 30% April 18, 2019
- Saturday: Sunny. High 7. April 18, 2019
- Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 3. April 18, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 14. April 18, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low zero. April 18, 2019