Snow is expected in the Fort Nelson region today and for the BC Peace Region tonight and into Wednesday. Environment Canada is now forecasting some wet flurries for Prince George tonight and into Wednesday morning.
A Special Weather Statement and Snowfall Warning is in effect…
Snowfall accumulations will vary widely and current indications are for amounts ranging from 2 to 4 cm near Fort Nelson up to 5 to 10 cm closer to the Rockies over the BC North Peace.
Those travelling through the area including Highway 97 are advised to prepare for rapidly changing weather and road conditions.
A Snowfall Warning has been issued for the BC South Peace and for Pine Pass for 10+ cm tonight and it could be expanded to additional regions as the situation unfolds.
- Update 2: Roads deteriorate as Freezing Rain sets in… November 17, 2018
- Freezing Rain possible for BC Peace… November 17, 2018
- Ten people arrested following Search Warrant on Nation Cres… November 16, 2018
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John November 18, 2018
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 4.9°C November 19, 2018
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. November 19, 2018
- Monday night: A few clouds. Low minus 1. November 19, 2018
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. November 19, 2018
- Tuesday night: Clear. Low minus 1. November 19, 2018
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 4. November 19, 2018
- Wednesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 4. POP 40% November 19, 2018
- Thursday: Chance of flurries. High minus 3. POP 60% November 19, 2018
- Thursday night: Snow. Low minus 9. November 19, 2018