Snow is expected in the Fort Nelson region today and for the BC Peace Region tonight and into Wednesday. Environment Canada is now forecasting some wet flurries for Prince George tonight and into Wednesday morning.
A Special Weather Statement and Snowfall Warning is in effect…
Snowfall accumulations will vary widely and current indications are for amounts ranging from 2 to 4 cm near Fort Nelson up to 5 to 10 cm closer to the Rockies over the BC North Peace.
Those travelling through the area including Highway 97 are advised to prepare for rapidly changing weather and road conditions.
A Snowfall Warning has been issued for the BC South Peace and for Pine Pass for 10+ cm tonight and it could be expanded to additional regions as the situation unfolds.
- City launches training of digital registration system for Emergency Support Services… June 13, 2019
- Property Crime offenders caught… June 13, 2019
- Have you seen Tori SCHRAM?.. June 13, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John June 1, 2019
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 15.5°C June 17, 2019
- Monday: A few showers or thunderstorms. High 25. June 17, 2019
- Monday night: A few showers or thunderstorms. Low 12. June 17, 2019
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. June 17, 2019
- Tuesday night: Clear. Low 9. June 17, 2019
- Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. June 17, 2019
- Wednesday night: Periods of rain. Low 8. June 17, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 16. POP 60% June 17, 2019
- Thursday night: Clear. Low 6. June 17, 2019