FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A Kamloops woman is dead following a serious crash Tuesday north of Fort St. John…
North District RCMP say the female driver of a car crossed the center line and collided with a southbound logging truck just after 1 pm Tuesday. The female driver of the car was killed while the driver of the logging truck wasn’t hurt.
The accident closed the Alaska Highway 15 km north of Fort St. John for several hours while RCMP investigated.
Police continue to investigate the cause of the crash. No name has been released.
- Fentanyl and Cocaine seized during latest drug bust on the Hart… February 15, 2019
- Officers stop to help local mom stranded with two kids… February 15, 2019
- UPDATED.. Police continue to investigate kidnapping incident in Kamloops… February 15, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C February 17, 2019
- Saturday night: A few flurries. Low minus 24. February 16, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High minus 17. February 16, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 21. February 16, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 12. February 16, 2019
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 15. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday: Cloudy. High minus 6. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy. Low minus 11. February 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High minus 10. February 16, 2019