FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A Kamloops woman is dead following a serious crash Tuesday north of Fort St. John…
North District RCMP say the female driver of a car crossed the center line and collided with a southbound logging truck just after 1 pm Tuesday. The female driver of the car was killed while the driver of the logging truck wasn’t hurt.
The accident closed the Alaska Highway 15 km north of Fort St. John for several hours while RCMP investigated.
Police continue to investigate the cause of the crash. No name has been released.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John July 4, 2020
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 11.0°C July 7, 2020
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 60% July 7, 2020
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 11. POP 60% July 7, 2020
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 40% July 7, 2020
- Wednesday night: Chance of showers. Low 9. POP 40% July 7, 2020
- Thursday: Cloudy. High 18. July 7, 2020
- Thursday night: Cloudy. Low 11. July 7, 2020
- Friday: Sunny. High 21. July 7, 2020
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low 11. July 7, 2020