FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A Kamloops woman is dead following a serious crash Tuesday north of Fort St. John…
North District RCMP say the female driver of a car crossed the center line and collided with a southbound logging truck just after 1 pm Tuesday. The female driver of the car was killed while the driver of the logging truck wasn’t hurt.
The accident closed the Alaska Highway 15 km north of Fort St. John for several hours while RCMP investigated.
Police continue to investigate the cause of the crash. No name has been released.
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH , Fort St. John July 19, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Rainshower, 19.2°C July 20, 2019
- Friday night: Showers or thunderstorms. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 22. July 19, 2019
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 24. July 19, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. July 19, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. July 19, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 13. POP 60% July 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 60% July 19, 2019