UPDATE: Alaska Highway is now open as of 7 pm.
At this time we do not have any further details on this crash other than it is serious. Once RCMP release details, a new story will be posted.
Motorists be advised that the Alaska Highway is CLOSED in both directions 15 km north of Fort St. John due to a vehicle incident.
Closed in both directions 15.3 km north of Fort St. John because of Vehicle Incident. Detour available via heading North 271 Rd west onto 256 Rd follow until Highway 97 or heading south turn east onto 254 Rd follow until Montney and turn south onto 271 Rd. Estimated time of opening 8:00 PM. Updated on Tue Aug 21 at 3:40 pm PDT. (ID# 284108)
- Winter Storm Warning for Pine Pass… December 14, 2018
- Investigators Seeking Information from Friends of Colten Fleury… December 13, 2018
- Avalanche Warning for most BC Mountain Ranges… December 13, 2018
- SNOWFALL WARNING , Fort St. John December 14, 2018
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -2.8°C December 14, 2018
- Friday: Snow. Temperature steady near minus 2. December 14, 2018
- Friday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 10. December 14, 2018
- Saturday: Clearing. High minus 8. December 14, 2018
- Saturday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 11. POP 70% December 14, 2018
- Sunday: Cloudy. High minus 7. December 14, 2018
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 7. December 14, 2018
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4. December 14, 2018
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 5. December 14, 2018