FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is requesting the public’s assistance in dealing with nuisance ATV riders disobeying the rules of the road…
Police say over the last week, officers have received a number of noise complaints on riders who are racing up and down streets during the late night and early morning hours. At the same time, those causing nuisance have disregard for their own safety by not wearing helmets and other safety gear.
“The Fort St. John RCMP want the roads to be safe for everyone in the community, as it belongs to all of us”, said Cst. Chad NEUSTAETER. “There is a huge concern that someone is going to get hurt, in the name of having fun.”
The Fort St. John RCMP take these complaints very seriously because of the safety implications for both the public and the ATV riders. The Fort St. John RCMP has increased patrols in the areas where the complaints originated.
If you have any information or have a concern with a similar type issue in your area to give RCMP a call at 250-787-8100.
- Fentanyl and Cocaine seized during latest drug bust on the Hart… February 15, 2019
- Officers stop to help local mom stranded with two kids… February 15, 2019
- UPDATED.. Police continue to investigate kidnapping incident in Kamloops… February 15, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C February 17, 2019
- Saturday night: A few flurries. Low minus 24. February 16, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High minus 17. February 16, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 21. February 16, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 12. February 16, 2019
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 15. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday: Cloudy. High minus 6. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy. Low minus 11. February 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High minus 10. February 16, 2019