PRINCE GEORGE, BC: Just before midnight on Wednesday July 17, 2018, the Prince George RCMP received a report of a Home Invasion at a residence on Davis Road in Prince George. Initial information provided was that someone had been shot…
Multiple police officers responded immediately and upon arrival, located six people including three children inside the residence.
One adult female was injured, but no one was found to have been shot. Masked suspects had fled the scene before police were called. Televisions, laptop computers, bicycles and jewelry were stolen.
The investigation led police to a residence on Lisgar Crescent where two adult males and four adult females were located. A search warrant was obtained. Evidence, including a loaded firearm was seized and most of the stolen property was recovered.
The BC Prosecution Service has approved the following Criminal Code charges against 31 year-old Zacharie Xavier BOCK of Prince George:
- Robbery with a Firearm (three counts)
- Break & Enter with Intent
- Pointing a Firearm (three counts)
- Disguise with Intent
- Use of Firearm During Commission of Offence
- Aggravated Assault
- Assault with a Weapon
- Uttering Threats
- Possession of a Firearm without a Licence
- Possession of a Firearm While Prohibited (two counts)
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime
BOCK has been remanded in custody and is scheduled to make his next appearance in Court on Wednesday July 25th, 2018.
A 42 year-old female originally from Takla Landing, BC, was arrested and released on a Promise to Appear for court on November 28th, 2018. There are a number of conditions to the release including not to have any contact with the victims.
This was a targeted attack related to the drug trade. Some of the persons involved are known to each other. The investigation is continuing.
If you have any information about violent crimes in our community, please contact the Prince George RCMP at (250)561-3300 or anonymously contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Human remains found near Prince George… June 26, 2019
- Police investigating theft of mountain bike… June 26, 2019
- Police seize malnourished dog; Home owner Medevac to hospital… June 25, 2019