FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A flag person directing traffic at Fort St. John’s Canada Day Fireworks show is recovering after being struck by a motorist just before midnight on July 1…
Police say the incident occurred when the female flagger attempted to stop a Toyota pickup truck travelling north on 86th Street. The driver of the truck struck the flagger who suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries in the incident. The driver remained on scene.
Police arrested the driver, a 30 year-old Fort St. John man, on suspicion of impaired driving. He was brought to the RCMP detachment to provide breath samples.
Officers interviewed witnesses to the incident and ask if anyone who saw the incident who hasn’t already spoken to police to give them a call at 250-787-8100.
- Pack-A-PC event a huge success once again… December 10, 2018
- Man found unresponsive in parking lot of local pub… December 10, 2018
- Police investigating Attempted Sexual Assault… December 10, 2018
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John December 3, 2018
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, -0.2°C December 11, 2018
- Tuesday: Periods of snow. High plus 3. December 11, 2018
- Tuesday night: Chance of flurries. Low zero. POP 40% December 11, 2018
- Wednesday: Clearing. High plus 2. December 11, 2018
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. December 11, 2018
- Thursday: Sunny. High plus 1. December 11, 2018
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 5. December 11, 2018
- Friday: Cloudy. High zero. December 11, 2018
- Friday night: Clear. Low minus 2. December 11, 2018