FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is continuing to investigate two possibly related files, a Theft from Vehicle file and a Robbery file. Investigators are asking for public’s assistance to identify the suspect(s).
On April 25, 2018, Fort St. John RCMP received a report of Theft from a Vehicle. Various personal items including a debit and credit card were taken and later used at a convenience store on the 9600 block of 100th Ave. Surveillance was obtained and Police are providing the following photo to assist with identification.
The suspect is described as an adult male wearing a grey and black hoodie with a Red Dragon Apparel (RDS) logo, along with a backward black brimmed cap.
The Fort St. John RCMP is also investigating a robbery which occurred at a grocery store lottery kiosk on the 10300 block of 100th St.
On May 25, 2018, an adult male entered a grocery store on the 10300 block of 100th St, walked up to the lottery kiosk and demanded money. The male obtained an undisclosed amount of cash before assaulting the lottery employee and leaving the store. Police are providing the following photo to assist with identification.
- First Nations male,
- mid 20’s to 30’s,
- between 5’8″ and 5’10” tall,
- heavier build,
- was wearing a grey and black hoodie with an Red Dragon Apparel (RDS) logo, grey pants with distinct black striping and grey high top Nike runners.
- Residents urged to use caution around northern BC rivers… July 21, 2018
- Two vehicle crash sends one to Vancouver for treatment… July 21, 2018
- Weapons complaint leads to arrests… July 20, 2018