FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On June 27, 2018 at approximately 2 AM, thieves broke into Archer CRM Partnership at 9008 109th street in Fort St. John and stole a truck, trailer and a pair of side by sides.
- a 2018 GMC Sierra pick-up with BC licence plate MM3839,
- a 2018 black trailer with BC licence plate 85805U,
- a 2015 red Honda Side by Side with BC licence plate 10584X (4 seater) and,
- a 2017 red Honda Side by Side with an unknown BC licence plate (2 seater).
The truck is very unique with “Archer” written in black on the side of the front door panel and a red and black checkered pattern on the rear door panel and onto the box of the truck.
On the hood of the vehicle is large “50” written in white on a black background.
The Fort St. John RCMP is asking anyone with information about this incident or location of any of the vehicles to call Cst Nicole CAMPBELL of the Fort St John RCMP at 250-787-8100 or attend the detachment during office hours at 10648 100th St, Fort St John, BC. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can call Crime Stoppers at 1(800)222-8477
Written and released by Fort St. John RCMP.
- BC Search and Rescue societies receive funding… March 23, 2019
- Three seriously injured following crash on Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- Open… Hwy 16 West CLOSED at Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John March 23, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.1°C March 23, 2019
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 7. March 23, 2019
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 1. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Sunday: Chance of showers. Temperature steady near plus 4. POP 40% March 23, 2019
- Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 2. POP 40% March 23, 2019
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 7. March 23, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 1. POP 40% March 23, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5. POP 40% March 23, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. POP 60% March 23, 2019