FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is asking for the public’s help regarding a suspicious occurrence that happened between 10:30-11:00 AM on Saturday morning…
A male was seen picking up a 4 or 5 year-old, male child in the parking lot of the Subway restaurant at 97th Ave and 100th Street when the child began screaming as did the female which alerted a nearby witness.
The witness confronted the male and instructed him to put the child down. The male did so and left the scene on foot, walking toward the public pool. The mother and her child left on foot, westbound toward 102nd Street. All three were described as South Asian or Middle Eastern.
The suspect male was described as:
- 25-35 years old,
- facile stubble,
- large thick neck,
- see through white button up shirt,
- black shoes
The female was described as:
- 25 to 30 years old,
- 170 lbs,
- Wearing a purple burqa and purple pants
The child was described as wearing a white shirt with a blue collar and having black medium length hair.
Police would like to confirm the well-being of the woman and child and would like to speak to anyone involved in this incident as well as anyone having information as to the identity of the man and woman.
Please contact Cst. PERDUE at 250-787-8100 with any information. If you wish to remain
anonymous, you may call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Pack-A-PC event a huge success once again… December 10, 2018
- Man found unresponsive in parking lot of local pub… December 10, 2018
- Police investigating Attempted Sexual Assault… December 10, 2018
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John December 3, 2018
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, -0.2°C December 11, 2018
- Tuesday: Periods of snow. High plus 3. December 11, 2018
- Tuesday night: Chance of flurries. Low zero. POP 40% December 11, 2018
- Wednesday: Clearing. High plus 2. December 11, 2018
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. December 11, 2018
- Thursday: Sunny. High plus 1. December 11, 2018
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 5. December 11, 2018
- Friday: Cloudy. High zero. December 11, 2018
- Friday night: Clear. Low minus 2. December 11, 2018