FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is asking for the public’s help regarding a suspicious occurrence that happened between 10:30-11:00 AM on Saturday morning…
A male was seen picking up a 4 or 5 year-old, male child in the parking lot of the Subway restaurant at 97th Ave and 100th Street when the child began screaming as did the female which alerted a nearby witness.
The witness confronted the male and instructed him to put the child down. The male did so and left the scene on foot, walking toward the public pool. The mother and her child left on foot, westbound toward 102nd Street. All three were described as South Asian or Middle Eastern.
The suspect male was described as:
- 25-35 years old,
- facile stubble,
- large thick neck,
- see through white button up shirt,
- black shoes
The female was described as:
- 25 to 30 years old,
- 170 lbs,
- Wearing a purple burqa and purple pants
The child was described as wearing a white shirt with a blue collar and having black medium length hair.
Police would like to confirm the well-being of the woman and child and would like to speak to anyone involved in this incident as well as anyone having information as to the identity of the man and woman.
Please contact Cst. PERDUE at 250-787-8100 with any information. If you wish to remain
anonymous, you may call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- BC Search and Rescue societies receive funding… March 23, 2019
- Three seriously injured following crash on Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- Open… Hwy 16 West CLOSED at Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John March 23, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.1°C March 23, 2019
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 7. March 23, 2019
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 1. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Sunday: Chance of showers. Temperature steady near plus 4. POP 40% March 23, 2019
- Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 2. POP 40% March 23, 2019
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 7. March 23, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 1. POP 40% March 23, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5. POP 40% March 23, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. POP 60% March 23, 2019