On March 30, 2018 at 3:16 AM, the Fort St. John RCMP began an investigation into a report of a residential house fire on Hannaford Road in the Charlie Lake area which resulted in extensive damage to the home.
At approximately 6:29 AM, a report was received that the Hannaford Road home owner’s vehicle was on fire on Golf Course Road in the Charlie Lake area.
John is described as
- Caucasian male
- 55 years old
- 5’9″ tall
- 190 lbs.
- Hazel eyes
- Red hair
Investigators are interested in speaking with anyone who may have been in the area of either fire scene, Highway 29/Hannaford Road or Golf Course Road on March 30, 2018 between 2 AM and 7 AM
To protect the integrity of this investigation no further information will be provided at this time.
- Fentanyl and Cocaine seized during latest drug bust on the Hart… February 15, 2019
- Officers stop to help local mom stranded with two kids… February 15, 2019
- UPDATED.. Police continue to investigate kidnapping incident in Kamloops… February 15, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C February 17, 2019
- Saturday night: A few flurries. Low minus 24. February 16, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High minus 17. February 16, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 21. February 16, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 12. February 16, 2019
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 15. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday: Cloudy. High minus 6. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy. Low minus 11. February 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High minus 10. February 16, 2019