PRINCE GEORGE, BC: Police are looking for the public’s help to locate a man Wanted on an arrest warrant following a Break and Enter on Saturday…
On the morning of March 10th, 2018, the Prince George RCMP received a report of a break in to an apartment building storage locker on the 3000 block of 15th Avenue in Prince George.
Sometime overnight, a thieves broke into the locker and stole approximately $2000 in property, including three guitars.
A few hours later, an adult male and an adult female attempted to pawn two guitars at a local pawn shop. The owner of the pawn shop refused the transaction and later learned the guitars were stolen.
Just after 6:00 PM the same day, General Duty officers conducted a traffic stop near the corner of Nation Crescent and 15th Avenue in Prince George. The male and female suspects were located in the vehicle and arrested without incident.
The investigation led to a search warrant being executed at a residence on the 1400 block of Nation Crescent in Prince George, just before 8:00 PM. The guitars and other stolen items were located in the residence and seized. Through investigation, a third suspect has been identified.
Trevor Jeffrey WEAVER, 34 years-old, Ashley Chantelle PAUL, 26 years-old, and Justin James KLYNE, 24 years-old, have all been charged by Provincial Crown Counsel with:
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000
WEAVER and PAUL have also been charged with Failing to Comply with an Undertaking.
An Arrest Warrant has been issued for Justin KLYNE. He is described as below and pictured above….
- Caucasian male
- 5’8″ tall
- 141 lbs.
- Black hair
- Green eyes
KLYNE should be considered VIOLENT and should not be approached. Call police if you have information.
On March 12th, 2018, WEAVER and PAUL were also charged by Provincial Crown Counsel with the following offences related to incidences that occurred in December 2017 in Prince George:
- Theft Under $5000 x2
- Fraudulently Obtain Food or Accommodation x2
- Knowingly Obtain or Possess another Person’s Identity to Commit an Offence x2
- Personate with Intent to Gain Advantage x2
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000 x4
- Theft of Credit Card
- Possession of Credit Card Knowing that it was Obtained by an Offence
- Using a Credit Card Knowing that it was Obtained by an Offence
WEAVER has been remanded in custody and will make his first appearance in Provincial Court on March 21, 2018. PAUL made her first appearance today.
If you have any information about theft or fraud related Criminal offences in our community, please contact the Prince George RCMP at 250-561-3300 or anonymously contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Residents urged to use caution around northern BC rivers… July 21, 2018
- Two vehicle crash sends one to Vancouver for treatment… July 21, 2018
- Weapons complaint leads to arrests… July 20, 2018