FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A well-known man in the Fort St. John drug trade is once again facing drug and weapons charges following a Search Warrant back in February…
Police say on February 24, at approximately 3 PM, Crime Reduction team members executed a search warrant to a home on 87th Ave. The home belongs to Dana Nazarek, 46, of Fort St. John.
Police located and seized the following out of Nazarek’s home…
- 5 loaded firearms
- 800 suspected fentanyl tablets
- 2 ounces of suspected fentanyl
- 20 ounces of powder and crack cocaine
- 3 ounces of crystal meth
- $38,000 in cash
Nazarek has been charged with 4 counts of Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking.
His next court appearance is scheduled for March 12.
- Fentanyl and Cocaine seized during latest drug bust on the Hart… February 15, 2019
- Officers stop to help local mom stranded with two kids… February 15, 2019
- UPDATED.. Police continue to investigate kidnapping incident in Kamloops… February 15, 2019