WILLIAMS LAKE, BC: Seven people have been arrested following a serious incident in Williams Lake on Saturday…
Police say on January 20, 2018 at approximately 8:02 PM, officers responded to multiple reports of gun shots in the 1600 block of Broadway Avenue South.
As a result of the investigation, Police arrested two individuals and detained five others from within a residence in the area. A search warrant was obtained for the residence and a firearm and ammunition was recovered.
Lane Don COOPER, 21, has been charged with the following:
- Carry a weapon or prohibited device/ammo concealed;
- Possess non-firearm unauthorized;
- Possession of firearm contrary to order.
COOPER remains in custody until his next court date of January 31, 2018.
In addition, a 28 year-old male is facing a charge of Possession of a Prohibited Weapon and will appear in court on March 7, 2018 pending charges are approved by Crown Counsel.
Although no one was injured in this incident, the careless discharge of a firearm remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Williams Lake RCMP at 250-392-6211 or Crime Stoppers, if they wish to remain anonymous, at 1-800-222-TIPS or http://www.solvecrime.ca
- Police asking for help to locate two missing people… January 16, 2019
- Police investigating incident involving Shots Fired and Forcible Entry.. January 16, 2019
- Homicide investigation underway in Prince George… January 16, 2019