FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The RCMP has released a few details on an incident at the Fort St. John airport Tuesday evening…
Police say the incident began at approximately 6:22 PM when a report of a disturbance at the Fort St. John Airport came in.
Officers arrived on scene and were able to identify the individual involved. Steven PAGE, a 51 year-old Toronto man, was taken into police custody without incident.
The airport was secured in order to evaluate any possible threat to other passengers. Once police were able to determine the incident was isolated, the airport was re-opened.
PAGE was detained in police custody and appeared in Provincial Court on January 17, 2018 to answer to the charges of Mischief, Uttering threats, and assault. Page is currently in custody but can be released once a $10,000 cash deposit is received by the courts.
- Fentanyl and Cocaine seized during latest drug bust on the Hart… February 15, 2019
- Officers stop to help local mom stranded with two kids… February 15, 2019
- UPDATED.. Police continue to investigate kidnapping incident in Kamloops… February 15, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C February 17, 2019
- Saturday night: A few flurries. Low minus 24. February 16, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High minus 17. February 16, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 21. February 16, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 12. February 16, 2019
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 15. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday: Cloudy. High minus 6. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy. Low minus 11. February 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High minus 10. February 16, 2019