For those heading into the Pine Pass today be advised a Snowfall Warning is in effect for the Mackenzie and Pine Pass regions today… 15 to 20 cm expected.
Environment Canada states a slow-moving frontal system over the northern BC Interior combined with an advancing Arctic front will give snow heavy at times to Pine Pass today and tonight.
Total snowfall accumulation up to 20 cm can be expected before the snow tapers off overnight tonight.
No snow is forecast today for the Prince George region after approximately 5 cm fell on Sunday around the city. For the BC Peace, snow is in the forecast for that region. 5 cm today and an additional 2 to 4 cm on Tuesday.
Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.
For updates use DriveBC.ca
- Police asking for help to locate two missing people… January 16, 2019
- Police investigating incident involving Shots Fired and Forcible Entry.. January 16, 2019
- Homicide investigation underway in Prince George… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C January 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Periods of snow. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon. January 16, 2019
- Wednesday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Thursday: Periods of light snow. High minus 19. POP 40% January 16, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 18. POP 60% January 16, 2019
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low minus 18. January 16, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 15. January 16, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 14. January 16, 2019