For those heading into the Pine Pass today be advised a Snowfall Warning is in effect for the Mackenzie and Pine Pass regions today… 15 to 20 cm expected.
Environment Canada states a slow-moving frontal system over the northern BC Interior combined with an advancing Arctic front will give snow heavy at times to Pine Pass today and tonight.
Total snowfall accumulation up to 20 cm can be expected before the snow tapers off overnight tonight.
No snow is forecast today for the Prince George region after approximately 5 cm fell on Sunday around the city. For the BC Peace, snow is in the forecast for that region. 5 cm today and an additional 2 to 4 cm on Tuesday.
Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow.
For updates use DriveBC.ca
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John May 27, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, 13.6°C May 27, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. May 26, 2019
- Monday: Mainly sunny. High 27. May 26, 2019
- Monday night: Clearing. Low 13. May 26, 2019
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 29. May 26, 2019
- Tuesday night: Clear. Low 14. May 26, 2019
- Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 24. May 26, 2019
- Wednesday night: Chance of showers. Low 9. POP 60% May 26, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High 20. May 26, 2019