FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A driver of a Ford SUV was taken to hospital Tuesday night following a two vehicle crash near the top of the South Taylor Hill…
Police say just after 7 PM, a southbound Ford Escape collided with a northbound tractor trailer unit at the 230 road with the Alaska Highway. The driver of the Ford was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver of the commercial vehicle was not hurt.
Investigation continues and police have not ruled out that alcohol was a contributing factor in this crash.
The Alaska Highway was closed for approximately 4 hours and reopened around 11:30 PM.
- Update 2: Roads deteriorate as Freezing Rain sets in… November 17, 2018
- Freezing Rain possible for BC Peace… November 17, 2018
- Ten people arrested following Search Warrant on Nation Cres… November 16, 2018
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John November 18, 2018
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 4.9°C November 19, 2018
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. November 19, 2018
- Monday night: A few clouds. Low minus 1. November 19, 2018
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. November 19, 2018
- Tuesday night: Clear. Low minus 1. November 19, 2018
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 4. November 19, 2018
- Wednesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 4. POP 40% November 19, 2018
- Thursday: Chance of flurries. High minus 3. POP 60% November 19, 2018
- Thursday night: Snow. Low minus 9. November 19, 2018