FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP has released some details on a fatal accident that occurred on Friday morning…
Police say just before 8 AM, officers responded to a two vehicle head-on crash on the Alaska Highway, just north of Taylor.
A northbound Honda Civic crossed into the southbound lane and crashed head on with a dump truck.
The driver and lone occupant of the Honda, a 20 year-old women, was deceased at the scene. The driver of the dump truck was not injured. The roads were reported to be icy and slippery at the time of the crash.
The investigation is ongoing and names of those involved will not be released by the police.
Written and released by North District RCMP.
- Police asking for help to locate two missing people… January 16, 2019
- Police investigating incident involving Shots Fired and Forcible Entry.. January 16, 2019
- Homicide investigation underway in Prince George… January 16, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C January 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Periods of snow. Temperature falling to minus 20 this afternoon. January 16, 2019
- Wednesday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Thursday: Periods of light snow. High minus 19. POP 40% January 16, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 22. January 16, 2019
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 18. POP 60% January 16, 2019
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low minus 18. January 16, 2019
- Saturday: Snow. High minus 15. January 16, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 14. January 16, 2019