FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP has released some details on a fatal accident that occurred on Friday morning…
Police say just before 8 AM, officers responded to a two vehicle head-on crash on the Alaska Highway, just north of Taylor.
A northbound Honda Civic crossed into the southbound lane and crashed head on with a dump truck.
The driver and lone occupant of the Honda, a 20 year-old women, was deceased at the scene. The driver of the dump truck was not injured. The roads were reported to be icy and slippery at the time of the crash.
The investigation is ongoing and names of those involved will not be released by the police.
Written and released by North District RCMP.
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John May 24, 2019
- Current Conditions: Smoke, 16.7°C May 24, 2019
- Friday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 40% May 24, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 8. POP 40% May 24, 2019
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 30% May 24, 2019
- Saturday night: Clear. Low plus 2. May 24, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 25. May 24, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 8. May 24, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. May 24, 2019
- Monday night: Clear. Low 11. May 24, 2019