PRINCE GEORGE, BC: One man has been arrested and is facing charges following a Child Pornography investigation.
On June 29th, 2017, members of the Prince George RCMP’s Sex Crimes Unit, supported by members of the General Duty Section, executed a search warrant at a residence on Dubois Drive in Prince George as part of a Child Pornography investigation.
James Sidney BELL, a 35 year-old Prince George resident, was arrested and has been charged by Provincial Crown Counsel with the following Criminal Code offences:
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Accessing Child Pornography
- Distribution of Child Pornography
BELL was released on a Recognizance of Bail with several conditions including not to access the internet or be in possession of any computer device. He is scheduled to appear in Provincial Court on July 26th, 2017.
The Prince George RCMP are committed to enforcement action to combat the possession and distribution of Child Pornography in our community.
If you have any information about sexually related Criminal offences, especially those involving children, please contact the Prince George RCMP at (250)561-3300 or anonymously contact Crime Stoppers at 1(800)222-8477.
Written and released by Prince George RCMP
- Dawson Creek ranks most affordable for average rent, national report says… March 26, 2019
- Wet snow and rain possible today… March 26, 2019
- Sudden death not considered suspicious… March 25, 2019