FORT ST. JOHN, BC: One person was sent to hospital following a single vehicle crash on Highway 29 just before noon today…
Officers attended the scene near the Upper Cache Road and learned that the driver of the vehicle left the road to the right, entered the ditch and rolled.
The extent of the injuries the man suffered in crash are unknown at this time.
The cause of the incident is still under investigation and no further information can be released at this time.
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH , Fort St. John July 19, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 20.2°C July 20, 2019
- Friday night: Showers or thunderstorms. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 22. July 19, 2019
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 24. July 19, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. July 19, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. July 19, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 13. POP 60% July 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 60% July 19, 2019