FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP has released a few details on a few vehicle crashes over the last two days…
Police say on July 13, 2017 at 5:40 PM, the Fort St. John RCMP received a call of a motor vehicle collision that occurred in the yield lane of Alaska Road North which meets up with the Alaska Highway.
Officers attended the scene to learn that a black Dodge Ram rolled on its side up against a white Ford F-350. Officers determined that one of the vehicles failed to yield while turning which caused the collision. One of the vehicles then struck the light standard. One of the drivers was taken to hospital suffering from minor injuries. The driver and passenger of the other vehicle suffered shock, minor cuts and bruises, but were not taken to hospital. Charges are pending against one of the drivers for failing to navigate a safe left hand turn.
Written and released by Fort St. John RCMP with edits by PJXM News.
- BC Search and Rescue societies receive funding… March 23, 2019
- Three seriously injured following crash on Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- Open… Hwy 16 West CLOSED at Hwy 97… March 23, 2019
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John March 23, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.9°C March 24, 2019
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low zero. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Sunday: Chance of showers. High 6. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 2. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Monday: Cloudy. High 6. March 23, 2019
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 2. March 23, 2019
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. March 23, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 2. POP 30% March 23, 2019
- Wednesday: Chance of flurries. High plus 3. POP 40% March 23, 2019