FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is asking for the public’s help following a hit and run incident on Wednesday…
Police say at approximately 8:20 PM, members received a report of a black Lincoln Navigator that veered off the road and crashed into the rear of the Ridgeview Town homes located at 8503 85th Ave. The vehicle then fled the scene.
Investigation revealed that the Navigator had been travelling northbound on 86th Street when the driver allegedly lost control of the vehicle, jumped the curb, and crashed into the one of the units facing 86th Street. The Lincoln Navigator was described to be a mid 2000’s model.
“Thankfully no one was injured within the home, however the building did sustain extensive damage as one of the exterior walls was pushed into the home. As a result, several of the homeowners personal items were broken”, said Cst. SAGGAR of the Fort St. John RCMP.
As the vehicle fled the scene, Police are requesting anyone with information on the whereabouts of the vehicle, the driver or possible occupant(s), to come forward and report their information to the police. You can make a report by calling the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100 or report anonymously by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Written and released by Fort St. John RCMP with edits by PJXM News.
- Freezing rain in the forecast for BC Peace… October 20, 2019
- Police seek three wanted persons in unrelated files… October 19, 2019
- Probable case of vaping-related illness found in B.C… October 17, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 27, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, 0.8°C October 21, 2019
- Sunday night: Snow. Low minus 3. October 20, 2019
- Monday: Chance of flurries. High plus 2. POP 60% October 20, 2019
- Monday night: Snow. Low minus 3. October 20, 2019
- Tuesday: Periods of snow or rain. High plus 2. October 20, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 4. October 20, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 5. October 20, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 1. October 20, 2019
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. October 20, 2019