Update: Highway is now open as of 11 AM.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is currently investigating a single vehicle crash that sent one person to hospital in serious condition…
Police say the crash occurred near Inga Lake road at approximately 3:20 AM this morning.
At this time DriveBC.ca isn’t reporting the highway closed or single lane so be prepared to stop to allow for investigation around Mile 90 of the AH. The highway will be opened as soon as it is safe to do so.
The Fort St. John RCMP would like to remind the travelling public to please drive carefully and be patient as crews work to get the highway open as soon as possible.
This investigation is in the very early stages and updates will be provided when available.
- Dawson Creek ranks most affordable for average rent, national report says… March 26, 2019
- Wet snow and rain possible today… March 26, 2019
- Sudden death not considered suspicious… March 25, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 24, 2019
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 7.4°C March 26, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 8. POP 30% March 26, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 2. POP 30% March 26, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 8. March 26, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 2. March 26, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High 10. March 26, 2019
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 1. March 26, 2019
- Friday: Sunny. High 10. March 26, 2019
- Friday night: Clear. Low plus 1. March 26, 2019