PRINCE GEORGE, BC: The Ministry of Public Safety is sending out an Advisory regarding a High-Risk violent sex offender who plans to reside in the Hixon area, south of Prince George…
The advisory states Thomas Marion, 33, will be residing in the Hixon area with plans to frequent both Prince George and Quesnel. He was recently released from custody.
Thomas Marion is described as:
- Caucasian Male
- 5′ 11″
- 180 lbs
- Black hair
- Hazel eyes
Thomas Marion has a criminal history of sexual assault, sexual interference, assault, and mischief. His pattern of violent sexual offences is against young females and women.
Marion is subject to close monitoring by authorities and 11 court-ordered conditions including:
- Not to consume any drugs
- Prohibited from engaging in activities and/or employment that would bring into contact with children under 18
- Prohibited from attending a public park, school ground or community centre
If you spot this man in violation of his conditions, please contact the RCMP.
- Police investigating Home Invasion in Pouce Coupe… November 13, 2018
- Serious assault leaves one injured near Dawson Creek… November 13, 2018
- Suspects take off with ATM from local business… November 13, 2018