FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP continues to investigate a suspicious incident that occurred near a local school late Thursday morning…
Police say just after 11:30 AM, a caller reported that they believed a teen concealed something suspicious under their coat. The teen was with three others walking away from North Peace Secondary School headed towards Toboggan Hill Park on 93rd Ave.
Police and School District 60 had put North Peace Secondary on a Precautionary Hold and Secure while officers combed the Toboggan Hill Park area.
At approximately 11:48 AM, four teens, three males and one female, were located in Toboggan Hill Park, not far from NPSS.
One of the teens was found in possession of an axe concealed under their jacket.
Police continue to investigate and have released no further details.
- Dawson Creek ranks most affordable for average rent, national report says… March 26, 2019
- Wet snow and rain possible today… March 26, 2019
- Sudden death not considered suspicious… March 25, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 24, 2019
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 7.4°C March 26, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 8. POP 30% March 26, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 2. POP 30% March 26, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 8. March 26, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 2. March 26, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High 10. March 26, 2019
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 1. March 26, 2019
- Friday: Sunny. High 10. March 26, 2019
- Friday night: Clear. Low plus 1. March 26, 2019