PRINCE GEORGE, BC: Two people have been arrested after a drug investigation led by the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit of BC North District resulted in the discovery of drugs, weapons, and cash…
On April 27, 2017, members of CFSEU-BC North District initiated a drug trafficking investigation of an individual.
A joint forces operation was initiated by the CFSEU-BC in coordination and collaboration with the Prince George RCMP Street Crew, and RCMP’s E Division North District Federal and Serious Organized Crime Unit to target this individual’s alleged criminal activities.
On May 5th, 2017, a search was conducted on a property in the 2100-block of Victoria Street, Prince George. The search of the home resulted in officers finding:
- Approximately one ounce of cocaine
- Approximately a half ounce of methamphetamine
- Brass knuckles (a prohibited weapon), Nunchucks, and one set of body armour
- Approximately $5000 in cash
One male and one female were arrested without incident during the search of the home.
Mitchell Allen Crosby, a 27 year-old Prince George resident, has now been charged with two counts of failure to comply with a court imposed condition, three counts of breach of a court imposed condition to not possession of a weapon, two counts of possession of a prohibited substance for the purpose of trafficking, and two count of possession of a prohibited weapon.
His next court date is scheduled for May 16th, 2017 in Prince George Provincial Court. The female was released on a promise to appear.
CFSEU-BC would like to thank the Prince George RCMP and RCMP’s E Division North District Federal and Serious Organized Crime Unit for their assistance with this investigation.
Written and released by CFSEU-BC North District.
- Police investigating Home Invasion in Pouce Coupe… November 13, 2018
- Serious assault leaves one injured near Dawson Creek… November 13, 2018
- Suspects take off with ATM from local business… November 13, 2018