FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police are asking for the public’s help in locating an Armed Robbery suspect…
Police say on Tuesday February 14, 2017, officers received a report of a hold-up alarm at a Financial Institution located on the 10000 block of 100th Street. The institution was not named.
Numerous officers attended and set up a perimeter but were unable to locate the lone suspect.
A lone male armed with what was believed to be a defender type shotgun entered the Institution and exited with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The male suspect is described as:
- 5’8 – 6’ tall
- Wearing A Hi-Vis orange vest and a blue hard hat, Blue hoodie, blue jeans, black shoes, black gloves and wore a black balaclava over his face
Police are asking anyone with information seeing the suspect in the area around the time of the alarm to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Dawson Creek ranks most affordable for average rent, national report says… March 26, 2019
- Wet snow and rain possible today… March 26, 2019
- Sudden death not considered suspicious… March 25, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 24, 2019
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 7.4°C March 26, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 8. POP 30% March 26, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 2. POP 30% March 26, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 8. March 26, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 2. March 26, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High 10. March 26, 2019
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 1. March 26, 2019
- Friday: Sunny. High 10. March 26, 2019
- Friday night: Clear. Low plus 1. March 26, 2019